31 Jul Potomac Physical Medicine Now Open
March 2015- Potomac Physical Medicine is now open and accepting new patients to serve the Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax regions of the Northern Virginia Metro DC area. Back in early August 2014, Dr. Matt Fontaine began treating patients as clinic director of Potomac Physical Medicine. Visit our website to learn more about services, clinic hours, and more. Beginning in April 2015 we will begin treating patients in our new main clinic located at 113 North Henry St. Alexandria, VA 22314. We will also continue to host clinic hours at Trident CrossFit in addition to our main clinic venue. Find out more at: www.potomacphysical.dev1-ironistic.com
Dedicated to Athletes and Active Individuals
Potomac Physical Medicine
Transforming how the world moves, one person at a time. Our physicians help our patients regain their health so that they can live and well balanced, active, healthy and adventurous lifestyle.
Potomac Physical Medicine
We help active individuals dealing with chronic pain and illness to regain their health, teach them to take responsible action for their health and fitness so they can live a happy, healthy, adventurous lifestyle. Based on evidence-based best practices, we are committed to providing the most cost effective, comprehensive interdisciplinary care to help active individuals and athletes alike to regain their health, optimize their performance, prevent recurrence of injury, and get back in the game. Potomac Physical Medicine believes in a multidisciplinary approach to Human Performance and Wellness with a special focus on Optimal Health & Sports Medicine. Located in the Alexandria region of Northern Virginia our clinic is easily accessible from all the surrounding Greater Metro DC areas which allows us to provide comprehensive high quality care to a large demographic of active individuals in the greater Washington D.C. area.
WHAT SETS US APART
- We are dedicated to athletes and active individuals.
- We provide solutions fast. We are dedicated to our training which helps us to get it right the first time, saving you time and getting you back in action faster.
- Treatments are short and non-invasive .
- Patients typically experience notable relief from pain in 1-3 days after treatment.
- We treat the underlying cause of chronic problems which usually involves muscle imbalance and joint dysfunction.
- We offer Functional Movement Screens and specifically prescribe corrective exercises to address these functional faults.
- We offer the full integration of ACTIVE RELEASE TECHNIQUES® soft tissue treatment, joint manipulation and manual therapy, corrective exercise rehabilitation, sports performance training all in conjunction with cooperative medical management when medically necessary.